Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today's purchases

Some of the purchases I made today ^^ (the lame frame is from my phone and also the reason for the general fuzziness of the photos!). They were from the Hot Dollar in Burwood which seems to have converted itself into a store similar to the $2.50 store in Town Hall (Maruyu).

Pudding Moulds


Toothpick decorations for the bento


Cotton cloth with cute patterns

The paper tape I've been hearing about online.


A sample of one of them, the other one was a cream lace pattern


Beads (actually from Riot! Art and Craft)


And I also received this in the mail today, I could have picked up a copy from the store that actually inspired this book (Williams Sonoma) but I didn't in the end >.<... but here it is now!

Cake Pops by Bakerella (Angie Dudley)

No comments:

Post a Comment