Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ugly!

Just wanted to introduce a Korean girl group ^^ They are named 2NE1 (pronounced either 'To Anyone" or 21) and known as the female Big Bang.

I didn't really notice them that much, I did listen to the songs on their first album but it wasn't until they released their second album that I really started listening to them.

I particularly like their song UGLY because of the lyrics.

UGLY


I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face cuz I know I’m ugly
http://cheonsadiana.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/2ne1-ugly-english-translation-music-video/ 

Or it might be better with the subs!




Another song...
LONELY



I received the album in the mail last week and it's filled with some really pretty artwork. I did read some of the reviews on yesasia and someone was disappointed that there weren't more pics of the girls but personally I liked seeing the cute artwork and I can just watch their PVs.



Rather than a book, you receive a set of cards with the tracklist and lyrics as well as the artwork. There is one photo of the girls which was an ad for their concert in Japan NOLZA and the first press came with a press card with one of the pictures.





The box itself is made of hard plastic, mine was a bit damaged but as I won it from a competition I can't really complain about it and I was planning to buy it anyway ^^. The photos of the CD (online shop) make it look as if the artwork is part of the box, but it's actually the first card.


My favourite songs would be Ugly, Lonely and Park Bom's Please Don't Cry - she's such a great singer. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment