Monday, October 17, 2011

My... just-popped-out-for-a-bit day!

Just bought some Christina Re paper that was on sale at Officeworks and also some paper fasteners, probably have too many of them lol! Might be able to combine them, though the flower paper doesn't that much green, though I want to make some cards XD


Also bought an A3 portfolio, not for my work but to put my Big Bang posters in XD there was an even cheaper 30 sleeve one, but I think having 60 celebrity mini posters is a bit much >.<



Pre-ordered Inheritance by Christopher Paolini at Dymocks 'cause they give you a free book. I've been eagerly awaiting to see how the series goes... I have a friend who who is a big fantasy fan and refuses to read the series since Eragon was written when Paolini was fifteen. I can tell it's a book that would definitely appeal to the teenage base over some other books but Paolini's world really holds its own appeal!

cover
from the inside

Also a new cookbook which I recevied from some lovely friends on my birthday. (The photo is from my mulberry tree.)


Here's a photo of a portion of my lunch today XD when I make it, I either veer to the very healthy or very unhealthy side of the food spectrum XD

No comments:

Post a Comment